Our date night on Saturday was really nice. Teague was an oggling, smiling, cooing, silly boy for his Nana and Papa - so it was fun for them and also for us because he was being a good boy! We went to the Italian restaurant in Morris (YUMMY!) and then to the movie. Ryan had to remind me what the last 2 Bourne movies were all about, but all in all it was an awesome time out for us. Here is a picture of the three of us before Ryan and I handed Teague over...
Teague seems to be more and more fun. Right now he really seems to be aware of being outside and looking at the trees, flowers, etc. He is smiling sooo much, I love it! Of course I don't think I am quick enough with the camera and then the next time when I don't have the camera around he will smile for about 2 minutes straight!
He is getting better about sleeping in his crib and he officially is done sleeping in his bassinet. That tall little stinker is too long for it! We measured him today and he is 25"!! Pretty soon he will outgrow his carseat and they are suppose to be in those buckets until they are one year old!
Tonight we are going out for dinner to celebrate Grandma's birthday. We are hoping he will have a nice, long nap since we are going to a nice restaurant and he needs to be on his best behavior!!
No comments:
Post a Comment